Each year you start a new year excited to take on your goals, or resolutions. It’s possible 2020 wasn’t great for you in terms of your health, business or financial goals.
Therefore, your goals for 2021 are probably more important than ever.
You start each year excited about the possibilities. You set goals with excitement, but you might even be a little nervous. Several weeks, or maybe months into the new year, you realize you haven’t gone as far as you hoped.
You know you need to take time to care for yourself, but you are feeling overwhelmed and distracted by your never ending to-do list. More than EVER before, moms are struggling.
We keep seeing in the headlines that our current times will keep us from being successful as professionals, because we have too much going on at home.
What if that wasn’t true? What if you could create a plan in just 5 days to do it all and not feel overwhelmed while taking care of that never ending to-do list?
I’ve seen moms try to make these changes, but they often make mistakes that keep them from seeing the success they desire:
- They try to take the easy way out by applying a “quick fix”, which does not provide a long term change.
- They think they know the problem and only focus on that one area of change. In truth, most of us need at least a small change in multiple areas of our life.
- They don’t communicate their struggles to their family in appropriate and healthy way.
- They don’t set achievable and realistic goals.
What if you could…
- Go to sleep without dreading the next day
- Feel grateful for the time you get with your family
- Like the person you see when you look in the mirror
- Accomplish your task list each day with ease
- Excel at work
That’s why I am excited to announce a free challenge starting January 4th:
From Desire to Achievement Workshop
Turn the Desires of Your Heart Into Goals You Will Achieve
Here’s what you get:
Personalized help from me to create your plan
Daily challenges to help you create your plan in just 5 days
Private Facebook group to learn from other like minded moms like you!
Access to all materials in my learning portal to re-watch whenever you want
A completed plan outlining your goals and plan for achieving them (you can even ask for feedback from the group to see if they recommend any changes)
Did I mention this is all completely FREE?
We start on January 4th, 2021, but you can start the pre-work now!