You know you want to excel in your career, enjoy the time you spend with your family, and take care of yourself. But why does that seem so far out of reach?
You hear stories of women who seem to do it all and wonder how in the world they do it.
Meanwhile, once you get home from work, there’s:
● House-work to be done
● Dinner to be made
● Family to spend time with
● Homework to help with
● And if you’re lucky, 5 minutes of relaxation to stop your head from spinning
But let’s be realistic – most of us are never that lucky.
By the time everything is done, the day is over. It’s time to prepare for tomorrow, go to bed, only to wake up and do it all over again.
And now, many are working from home, while their kids are also in the next room learning virtually.
You’re burnt out – physically, mentally and spiritually.
“Why do I feel like I’m working so hard but not moving forward?”
- “Will I always have to sacrifice family time?”
- “Is it really possible to be good at both?”
- “Will I ever get to think about my own self-care?”
You are just as capable of success as they are.
But first, you must define what “success” actually looks like in your life: professionally, relationally, physically and spiritually.
So I wanted to create a program that would help YOU – the hard working and dedicated mom – create a holistic life of joy and purpose.
A program that would help you create the balanced and joyful life you deserve.
That’s why I’m excited to introduce:
Your Balanced Life
A Self-Paced Coaching Program to Eliminate Self-Sabotage, Achieve Your Goals & Improve the Well-Being of Your Family
In this program, you’ll get exactly what you need to define success in your career, prioritize your personal life, and create the balance you’ve been searching for.
1. You’ll start with a personal assessment of where you currently stand with your career, relationships, family, personal health, and spiritual health.
2. Next, you’ll clarify where you want to be in the next 3 months and outline specific goals in different areas of your life.
3. Finally, you’ll dive into the content and exercises provided to help you reach those goals.
Unlimited Learning Portal Access
Exclusive self-paced coaching videos covering both topics on career, health, faith, finances and relationships. Modules Included:
- Personal Assessment and Goal Setting
- Foundational Life Goals
- Managing Your Time
- What’s Holding You Back from Success
Unlimited Access to my 1:1 Coaching Exercises
In this program, you will receive the same exercises I provide during my 1:1 sessions. You will select the exercises needed to help you reach your goals.
Private Facebook Group
Starting from the day you enroll, you’ll have a private FB group to connect with me and your fellow members, find an accountability partner, and receive support.
By purchasing this program, you receive the benefits of a full private coaching experience, without the scheduling or budget concerns – all for one payment of $97 and access for one full year!
Our Coaching Program is For Moms Who:
- Are ready to make time to implement the strategies in our program and experience transformation
- Are willing to show up for themselves so they can show up for their family long-term
- Understand that long-lasting change doesn’t happen overnight
- Are absolutely afraid – but so ready to finally invest in themselves, their career, and their family
- Are tired of experiencing lack of balance in their life and are willing to make a change
Our Coaching Program Isn’t For Moms Who:
- Expect quick results with little to no effort
- Aren’t ready to invest in themselves
- Are unwilling to change and would rather keep their lives the same
Melissa has an incredible skill of seeing what you yourself can not. She asks thought provoking questions to help you step through your concern and determine solutions that fit you. She has helped me in many family, work and individual situations over the last few years. I always walk away from our conversations feeling equipped with new knowledge and a plan of how to go forward.
Melissa was awesome! She’s helped me sit down and really be intentional with my priorities. She helped me look at what I have accomplished and be proud of it and celebrate them so I could move forward to reach goals! So glad I scheduled a session with her!
I have very little time. Can I still benefit from this program?
I get it. You have so many hats to wear and sometimes it’s hard to even catch a breather. However, I genuinely believe that we make time for the things most important to us and I designed this as a self-paced program because I had my fellow working moms in mind. You can do the work, when it fits into your schedule, and there is NO time limit! If anything, you’re exactly the woman who will benefit from this type of program.
How Can I Guarantee Success During this Program?
After the personal assessment, you will narrow down your goals and create a plan to help you achieve those goals. It will be up to you to execute the action steps needed, but if you get stuck, you’re not alone! You’ll have:
- A group of supportive women in our Facebook Group who can offer support
- An online learning portal of recorded coaching sessions
- An online portal with numerous exercises to help you uncover what’s keeping you from achieving your goals
So really, you’ll have all the tools and support you need to achieve success.
Do You Offer Refunds?
I believe in this program 100% and know you will see an amazing transformation if you put in the work. I also want this to meet your expectations and for you to feel comfortable making the investment. For that reason, I do offer a full money back guarantee, if you completed the exercises, and do not see the desired results within the first 30 days.
How Do Payments Work?
You will make one payment today for one full year.
Have Any More Questions?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Assessment
- Goal Setting
- Your Faith
- Your Health
- Your Mindset
- Your Relationship with Your Spouse
- Your Career Goals
- Your Finances
- Time Management
- Get Organized
- Better Focus
- Am I Self-Sabotaging?
- Creating Better Family Relationships
- Letting Go of the Past
- Stress Identification